Miombo Elephant Camp
Miombo Elephant Camp has a thatched main lounge, dining area, bar, social firepit, swimming pool & viewing deck overlooking a private waterhole. The name stems from the regular nightly visits by elephant to the waterhole, often within metres of the platform suites & popular viewing deck.
Accommodation at Miombo Elephant Camp
- 7 Elevated en-suite tented suites overlooking the private waterhole
- 1 Elevated en-suite tree-house overlooking the private waterhole
- 1 Family unit
- 4 Thatched en-suite chalets
- Thatched main lounge/dining area
- Viewing deck overlooking the private waterhole
Little Miombo is adjacent to Elephant Camp & can be used as an independent self-catering camp or in conjunction with Elephant Camp. The two camps share facilities such as the swimming pool & viewing deck.
Accommodation at Little Miombo
- 8 identical spacious en-suite tents ideal for small groups
- A large tented lounge/dining-room & bar
- Private waterhole
Miombo Camp Site
is an area for overland tourist trucks & campers with simple facilities & ablutions.
Campers are welcome to have meals at Miombo Safari Camp.